The AmerAsia Alliance brings together expert lawyers across Asia and America. In-house lawyers and outside law firm lawyers have the opportunity to meet, interact, connect and work together for the pursuit of shared goals and common gain. Some Alliance Corporations and Law firms are large, some are medium size, some are focused boutiques. All are expert and trusted by AmerAsia.
As domestic and multi-national corporations expand internationally, accessing high quality trusted legal counsel and corporations in foreign markets is facilitated by the AmerAsia Alliance. All corporations and law firms are known to AmerAsia, trusted and expert in their fields.
Concerned about Trade Secrets theft or Intellectual Property protection in Asia?
- No problem
Looking to identify and freeze your opponents’ financial assets in Hong Kong?
Cautious about doing business in the PRC?
- Learn the China Way while complying with both U.S. and PRC law
Avoiding U.S. Securities or Commercial markets fearing U.S. authorities, laws and courts?
- Why forgo the largest global market, Rely on great U.S. counsel.
Looking to leverage Asia trade pacts?
- Work with proven in-country counsel expert in emerging local market opportunities.
What about foreign market project financing?
How do you comply with a myriad of Asia side Personal Data Protection Acts while complying with U.S. Law?
- Achieve Asia:U.S. Dual Defensibility easily and defensibly
Implementing increased Legal Department Efficiencies, ROI gains and Control over foreign legal disputes?
- Global Discovery Counsel
2016 Deal of the Year & Dispute of the Year – Asia Legal Awards The American Lawyer
Top 100 Global Arbitration Law Firm by Global Arbitration Review
Legal 500 Asia Pacific Leading Firm 2016
Chambers Asia Pacific Leading Firm 2016
China Law & Practice Deal of the Year 2013
China Business Law Awards Winner 2015
Best Taiwan Law Firm for Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Employment, Insurance, Projects & Energy – Legal 500
Hong Kong Law Awards Finalist 2015
Korea International Arbitration Law Firm of the Year 2015 – ALB Korea
Japan Leading Firm of the year 2016 - Banking & Finance, Capital Markets: Securitization & Derivatives – Chambers
The Alliance Difference
With over 200 global “Alliances” for law firms and corporate legal departments alike, what makes The Amer Asia Alliance different?
- AmerAsia has a strict quality standard versus other groups where anyone can join.
- AmerAsia has a select focused number of Alliance members versus other groups with 100’s or 1000’s.
- AmerAsia designs and implements custom targeted campaigns achieving the goals of its’ Alliance members versus an annual conference where members do all the follow up work.
- AmerAsia delivers quarterly results for its Alliance members where other groups measure the size of their static group.
- AmerAsia is focused on firms, companies and lawyers doing business across Asia and America versus other groups where more paying members on a list globally is their interest.
- The AmerAsia Platform for Lawyers provides a targeted dynamic, living, breathing, growing ecosystem where lawyers meet, connect and do business together.